In day to day life, moderate stress is good. Generally the stress keeps the person alert, motivated and easily respond to challenges. You may remember in your life, when you face a work deadline or competitive atmosphere, you may notice the stress mobilizes the body to respond, improve the optimum performance. But too much stress or chronic stress may lead to major depression in certain people. In today’s modern era of stress and strain, everyone needs time to relax the body and de-stress the mind. With hectic business or professional schedules or demanding education goals, one tends to neglect the basic needs of the body and mind, including exercise, proper sleep, and rest.
- Abhyanga – Ayurvedic Herbal Massage with house blend relaxing oil
- Swedana – Ayurvedic Herbal Steam Therapy
- Shiro Dhara – Herbal Head Oil Therapy
- Shiro Abhyanga – Head Massage
- Nasya – Herbal Therapeutic Nasal Therapy
- Hatha Yoga – Therapeutic Yoga and Pranayama Techniques
- Therapy Duration: 3 Days
- Accommodation: 3 nights at Ayurveda Wellness Center
- Vegetarian Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Price: $1500
- Relaxes the mind and body
- Stimulates the production of Serotonin (happy hormone)
- Suppresses the production of Cortisol (stress hormone)
- Calms nervous system and improves the health of the sensory organs
- Promotes a general sense of well-being, physically and mentally
Cancellation Policy for Panchakarma Therapy:
A $50% deposit is due at time of registration for Panchakarma. If canceled 30 days before the Panchakarma date, $10% will be kept for processing fees and the balance of the deposit will be credited towards a future program. If canceled between 21-30 days $20% will be kept for processing fees and the balance of the deposit will be credited towards a future program. If canceled less than 21 days, the entire deposit will be kept. Upon arrival, the balance is due and is non-refundable.
*These statements are not evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. These therapies are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.