45 minutes: $125
Karana Poorana (Karna means Ear, Poorana means filling) is the process in which warm, herbal oil is gently, slowly poured into the ears. This lubricates the delicate filaments of the ear canal which sharpens hearing and removes impurities.
The treatment begins with an ear and partial head massage. The ear is then gently filled with drops of warm herbal oil.
- Karana Purana is the process in which warm oil or medicated liquid are poured into the ears. Bathing the ears in warm oil is calming and protective to the nervous system.
- Karnapoorana strengthens structures of ear specially external ear, tympanic membrane and middle ear.
- The mind disturbs due to many stress and psychological trauma. Karnapoorana benefits in psychological disorders like sleeplessness, depression and stress induced migraine by calming down brain and mind .
- If taken regularly prevents ear infections.
- It is very useful in balance disorders characterized by dizziness, vertigo and nausea.
- Excess Ear wax
- Jaw Pain
- Meniere’s Disease
- Impaired Hearing
- General Bodily Aches and Pains
Dosage: 8- 15 drops of lukewarm oil instilled in the ears till it fills the canal.
Precautions & Contraindications:
- Ear canal infections
- Ruptured eardrum (perforated eardrum)
- Ear Tumors
- Foreign object in the ear
- Ear injury
IMPORTANT: Prior to this therapy the client is advised to have consultation with Licensed ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) Doctor
*These statements are not evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. These services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.