45 minutes: $125 each therapy
Generally Recommended: 7 therapies continuous days
In Sanskrit, ‘Greeva’ means neck and ‘Basti’ means to retain. Greeva Basti is an ancient healing modality, used to address acute and chronic neck problems. In the modern-day, sedentary lifestyle involving sitting hours in front of computer screens can cause neck pain and other conditions, Greeva Basti effectively addresses neck pain and related painful conditions, providing long term benefits.
Greeva Basti is a soothing neck therapy where a generous quantity of herbal oils are retained on the neck to relieve occasional pain, inflammation, and stiffness. The warm herbal oil allows absorption into muscles, ligaments, and tendons, thereby relaxing the neck and healing any underlying conditions, calming pain and stiffness. The therapy additionally de-stress the entire body.
- Relieve mild to moderate neck pain
- Helps in muscle spasms
- Beneficial in spondylosis
- Decreases stress
- Improves mood
- Disc prolapse
- Improves flexibility
- Softens rigidity
- Disc degeneration
- Helps relieve occasional neck pain and inflammation
- Helps should pain and stiffness
- Injury related neck pain
- Helps in pinched nerve
- Helps relieve the burden of stress and congestion in nerves, bones, and muscles, relaxes and rejuvenates
- Helps heal compression fractures and frozen shoulders
- Improves blood circulation in the neck
*These statements are not evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. These services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.