Keeping up a healthy weight is important for all, to achieve optimal health and wellness. A steady weight loss of 1 to 2 pounds per week is recommended for the most effective long-term weight management. Dealing with excess weight can lead to serious health conditions and become a burden on vital organs and joints in the body. While many turn to a variety of medications and surgeries to manage their weight, the reality is that there is no safe medicine or surgical method to effectively lose weight.
How to achieve these goals – by adopting these following simple principles –
Health enhancement – paying attention to emotional, physical and spiritual well-being without a focus on weight loss or achieving a specific “ideal weight”.
Joyful, pleasant movement—encouraging all physical activities for the associated pleasure and health benefits, rather than following a specific routine of regimented exercise for the primary purpose of weight management.
Size and self-acceptance—respect and appreciation for the diversity of body shapes and sizes, rather than the pursuit of an idealized weight or shape.
Pleasurable eating—eating based on internal cues of hunger, satiety and appetite, rather than on external food plans or diets.
Final wisdom words —recognition that body shape, size and/or weight are not evidence of any particular way of eating, level of physical activity, personality, psychological issue or moral character.
In order to avoid many of the diseases and conditions that result from being overweight, including high blood pressure, diabetes, impotency and infertility, it’s important to approach weight loss and weight management with holistic, lasting methods.
- Abhyanga – Ayurvedic Herbal Massage with warm oils
- Udvartana – Special herbal powder massage
- Swedana – Ayurvedic Herbal Steam Therapy
- Shiro Dhara – Herbal Head Oil Therapy
- Nasya – Herbal Therapeutic Nasal Therapy
- Hatha Yoga – Therapeutic Yoga and Pranayama Techniques
- Therapy Duration: 3 Days
- Accommodation: 3 nights at Ayurveda Wellness Center
- Vegetarian Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Price: $1500
- Enhances the perspiration in the body and leads to glowing skin
- Stimulates fat metabolism
- Reduces excess weight and leads to inch-loss
- Improves the cellular activity
*These statements are not evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. These therapies are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.