45 minutes: $125 each therapy
Generally Recommended: 7 therapies continuous days
Nasya therapy refers to nasal administration of herbal oil or ghee. According to Ayurveda “The Nose is the only Gateway to the Brain” (Naasaahi Siraso Dwaram). Nasya is a part of the Panchakarma therapy, where the central nervous system is cleansed through administering beneficial oils through the nostrils. The oil is customized by the practitioner based on the condition to be treated. The therapy cleanses, purifies and strengthens the nasal passages to heal underlying conditions.
- Excellent remedy for headaches, migraines
- Beneficial in clearing the sinuses and clearing the nasal passage to enhance breathing.
- The process includes a point stimulating facial massage, followed by herbal steam and administration of oils through the nasal passage.
- The treatment also detoxes the head and neck area, cleanses and strengthens the nasal passage to enhance breathing and relieve related conditions.
- Cleanses sinuses
- Helps in migraines and headaches
- Expels mucus buildup
- Improves voice
- Releases toxins
- Improves health
*These statements are not evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. These services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.